How to adjust the spring of the DC motor
I believe that everyone will know about DC motor controllers, because DC motor controllers have become very common in daily life. When they are used, they need to be adjusted by springs. Here is an introduction for everyone:
1. Disconnect the power, open the box machine, loosen the box cover screws, and remove the box cover.
2. Use a hexagonal wrench to adjust each tension spring screw, so that the DC motor controller controller achieves the best results when the rod is running.
3. If there is a jitter phenomenon in the starting lever, it means that the tension of the balance spring is too large. Repeat the above operation.
4. Connect the power supply of the channel brake, and press the up or down button of the controller to make the DC motor controller run 90 degrees up or down 4 to 5 times. Controller The controller runs to the vertical state.
5. If the DC motor controller controller is running and the DC motor controller controller does not operate when the lever is lifted, it indicates that the tension of the balance tension spring is insufficient, adjust the state of the tension spring or increase the tension spring until the DC motor controller controller runs normally .
After understanding the knowledge of spring adjustment of DC motor controllers, I believe that it will bring greater help to everyone in the future, and I believe it will be more beneficial to everyone.