What problems should be paid attention to when DC gear motor
is changing oil?
1. After the DC geared motor is stopped, when checking the oil level, it is necessary to cut off the power to prevent electric shock, then wait for the motor to cool down, then remove the oil level plug and check whether the oil is full.
2. Install the oil level plug.
3. When changing the oil, because the viscosity of the oil increases after cooling, it is difficult to drain the oil, so we should change the oil at the operating temperature.
4. Put an oil pan under the oil drain plug, and open the oil level plug, ventilator, and oil drain plug.
5. Eliminate all oil.
6. Install the oil drain plug and inject new oil of the same brand. Note that the amount of oil should be consistent with the installation position.
7. Check the oil level and tighten the oil level plug and ventilator.
The above is the 7-point oil change technique of the DC geared motor. When using this motor, we should develop the habit of frequent inspections and follow the correct steps to replace and add new oil, so as to ensure that the motor will be used for a long time.