How to change the oil of DC geared motor
After cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain the oil. The reducer should be changed at the operating temperature.
1. Cut off the power to prevent electric shock! Wait for the gearbox to cool down without danger of burning!
Note: The reducer should still be warm when changing oil.
2. Place an oil pan under the drain plug.
3. Open the oil level plug, ventilator, and drain plug.
4. Eliminate all oil.
5. Install the oil drain plug.
6. Inject new oil of the same brand.
7. The oil quantity should be consistent with the installation position.
8. Check the oil level at the oil level plug.
9. Tighten the oil level plug and ventilator.