What should I pay attention to when wiring DC geared motors
1. Power input: The thick red line on the DC geared motor is the positive end of the power supply, the black line is the negative end of the power supply, and the thin orange line is the electric door lock;
2. Motor phase: The thick yellow line is U, the thick green line is V, and the thick blue line is W;
3. Signal input: Thin red wire is + 5V power supply, thin green is the handle signal input, and thin black wire is the ground wire.
4. Machine Hall: Thin red line is + 5V power supply, thin black line is ground line, thin yellow line is A, thin green line is B, thin blue line is C;
5. Sensor: Thin red wire is + 5V power supply, thin black wire is ground wire, and thin green wire is sensor signal input.