The oil level monitoring of the DC geared motor requires a step-by-step operation so that it can be monitored more accurately. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Open the oil drain plug and take an oil sample.
2. Check the viscosity index of the oil.
3. Remove the oil level plug of the DC geared motor to check whether the oil is full.
4. If the oil is obviously cloudy, it is recommended to replace it as soon as possible.
5. Cut off the power supply to prevent electric shock and wait for the reducer to cool down.
6. Install oil level screw plug for DC geared motor .
Zibo Zemei Motor Co., Ltd.
Address: Bei'an, Zhoucun District, Zibo City
Zemei Electric Wenzhou Office
Address: Qiaoertou, Lucheng District, Wenzhou