DC geared motors bring great convenience to our lives due to their low speed and large torque. So, what are the wiring methods for DC geared motors?
1. Power input for DC geared motor . The thick red wire is the positive end of the power supply, the black wire is the negative end of the power supply, and the thin orange line is the electric door lock.
2. Motor phase (u, v, w output), thick yellow line is U, thick green line is V, thick blue line is W.
3. For signal input, the thin red wire is + 5V power, the thin green is the handle signal input, and the thin black wire is the ground wire.
4. Machine Hall (A, B, C input), thin red line is + 5V power supply, thin black line is ground line, thin yellow line is A, thin green line is B, thin blue line is C
5. Sensor, thin red wire is + 5V power supply, thin black wire is ground wire, and thin green wire is sensor signal input.
The above is the main content of the wiring methods of DC geared motors.
Zibo Zemei Motor Co., Ltd.
Address: Bei'an, Zhoucun District, Zibo City
Zemei Electric Wenzhou Office
Address: Qiaoertou, Lucheng District, Wenzhou