How to choose the right DC geared motor
1. Determine the use method, application scenario, and environmental requirements of the DC geared motor before purchasing;
2. First determine what kind of DC reducer is needed, such as low power, high torque, low speed, noise, energy consumption, parameters and other power and performance requirements;
3. Determine the output shaft torque, rotation method, and maintenance method of the DC gear motor;
4. Determine the input shaft speed and reduction ratio;
5. Select the DC geared motor according to the size of the flange of the machine. If the output shaft torque is insufficient, return to 2 to re-match;
6, whether the working temperature, backlash, etc. are met (can also be placed in the first step).