What problems should be noticed when installing DC geared motors
1. The DC geared motor should be firmly installed on a stable level foundation or base. The oil in the oil drain tank should be drained and the cooling air circulates smoothly.
2. When the transmission coupling has protrusions or adopts gear or sprocket transmission, consideration should be given to installing protective devices. When the output shaft is subject to a large radial load, a reinforced motor should be selected.
3. During the installation, the error of the central axis of the transmission should not be greater than the compensation amount of the coupling used, which can prolong the service life of the motor and obtain the ideal transmission efficiency.
4. Don't use rigid fixed couplings as much as possible, because improper installation of such couplings will cause unnecessary external loads, cause early damage to the bearings, and even cause the output shaft to break in severe cases.
5. When installing the transmission parts on the output shaft, bolts should be used to press in the transmission parts. It is not allowed to strike with a hammer to avoid damage to the internal parts of the DC geared motor.