How can the axle of a DC motor not make a sound?
(1) There is a dull "click" sound on the upper part of the DC motor.
(2) It is obvious at medium speed, and the noise is chaotic or disappears at high speed.
(1) The working surface of the cam is worn.
(2) The axial clearance of the camshaft of the DC motor is too large, causing axial movement.
(3) The camshaft is bent or twisted.
(4) The camshaft journal is worn and the radial clearance is too large.
3. Diagnosis and exclusion
(1) Check the axial clearance of the camshaft according to the relevant content in the previous section. If the axial clearance is too large, the thrust plate should be replaced; in severe cases, the camshaft should be replaced.
(2) If the axial clearance of the camshaft is normal, it indicates that the camshaft has a torsional deformation, the wheel is worn or the camshaft journal is worn. At this time, the gas distribution mechanism should be disassembled to find out the specific cause and replace the camshaft as appropriate.
Zibo Zemei Motor Co., Ltd.
Address: Bei'an, Zhoucun District, Zibo City
Zemei Electric Wenzhou Office
Address: Qiaoertou, Lucheng District, Wenzhou