Now we provide you with a way to adjust the spring of the DC geared motor to solve this problem. Let's take a look together:
The specific operations are:
1. Disconnect the power, open the box machine, loosen the box cover screws, and remove the box cover.
2. Use a hexagonal wrench to adjust each tension spring screw, so that the DC geared motor controller achieves the best results when the rod is running.
3. If there is a jitter phenomenon in the starting lever, it means that the tension of the balance spring is too large. Repeat the above operation.
4. Connect the power supply of the channel brake and press the controller's ▲ or ▼ key to make the DC geared motor controller run 90 degrees up or down 4 to 5 times. If the time bar falls, the vibration of the balance spring is insufficient. The controller runs to the vertical state.
5. If the DC geared motor controller is running and the DC geared motor controller does not work when the rod is lifted, it indicates that the tension of the balance tension spring is insufficient, adjust the state of the tension spring or increase the tension spring until the DC reduction motor controller runs normally.
Zibo Zemei Motor Co., Ltd.
Address: Bei'an, Zhoucun District, Zibo City
Zemei Electric Wenzhou Office
Address: Qiaoertou, Lucheng District, Wenzhou