During the use of DC speed-regulating motors , there will be vibrations. Some users may ignore this situation. It is unknown that this is also a failure of DC speed-regulating motors. It is also a standard for judging the quality of DC speed-regulating motors. Therefore, it is necessary to actively resolve when vibration occurs to prevent micro-duration.
The specific countermeasures are as follows:
· Suppression of rotor imbalance.
• Maintenance is within the allowable unbalance amount.
· Improvement of excessive tight fit between shaft and core.
Improved design for the anisotropy of thermal expansion.
Improved strength design or assembly.
· Revision of shaft strength design of DC speed-regulating motor, change of shaft coupling (recommended: Yishun reducer), and correction of straight-to-center.
· Bearing of bearing end face and shaft attachment section or lock nut.
Zibo Zemei Motor Co., Ltd.
Address: Bei'an, Zhoucun District, Zibo City
Zemei Electric Wenzhou Office
Address: Qiaoertou, Lucheng District, Wenzhou